Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daffodils, Ghost Town Abstracts and Peacock Bacon

Hi All!

Deeling's daughter, Catherine-Rose, here. I'm happy to announce that my mom just posted several new paintings. I'm surprised she managed to move her fingers to snap the photos - it's really cold right now where she is. (6 degrees Fahrenheit!)

Here they are, for your enjoyment:

Daffodils

This one shows a sweet little boy in a green sweatshirt playing in a garden filled with yellow daffodils, purple irises and lots of fun rocks. Rocks are awesome when you have a wild imagination.

Here is one of a few abstracts. I personally like her abstract art best:

Ghost Town Sound 1
Ghost Town Sound 2By the way, Ghost Town Sound is a project of my hyper talented dad. I think it's safe to call it reggae/country fusion.

I named this next abstract. Don't ask why, it just came to mind:

Peacock Bacon
If you like these, please comment below! I know she'd love to hear from you. :) If you *really* like them, you can always show your support for her here: Cafepress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment